FS: Brembo 380 All Around Kit Tahoe/Yukon/Escalade

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
K

kostolom81

Reaction score
Sunday bump! Lets get this monsters sold! Front is 380 by 34 with 6 piston, Rear is 380 by 32 with 4 piston. Plus Brembo Ferodo Pads( new pads alone cost over 1500$) You do the math:) Please PM offers...price drop 4900 :rockit:

soulsea

Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure everyone appreciates what a good price you're selling these at ... but I'm also sure not that many folks have five grand burning a hole in their pocket. Someone will buy them, but it might take more than a few days to find that someone.

Btw, what's the story with the spacers/adaptors?
I presume it's to clear the calipers either in the front or the back.
If so, is that for the standard 30mm oem offset, or is there an offset that can be run without them?

OP
OP
K

kostolom81

Reaction score
I'm pretty sure everyone appreciates what a good price you're selling these at ... but I'm also sure not that many folks have five grand burning a hole in their pocket. Someone will buy them, but it might take more than a few days to find that someone.

Btw, what's the story with the spacers/adaptors?
I presume it's to clear the calipers either in the front or the back.
If so, is that for the standard 30mm oem offset, or is there an offset that can be run without them?
Spacers were used on the front to clear 6 piston calipers. The ofset is OEM. Here is the picture of donor. Set was used with these OEM wheels.
20121016_152613.jpg
[/IMG]

soulsea

Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Interesting combo ... owner spends ten grand on brakes but keeps tiny 20s. :)

Anyhoot, GLWTS Y. :Handshake:

OP
OP
K

kostolom81

Reaction score
Interesting combo ... owner spends ten grand on brakes but keeps tiny 20s. :)

Anyhoot, GLWTS Y. :Handshake:
lol 100% agree! But we all got different taste. Thanks:Handshake:
P.S. Portion of the payment I would accept as AK-47, AK-74(Russian only), 9mm and .45 ammo...also XDS .45 would do it too. :biggun:

OP
OP
K

kostolom81

Reaction score
Need these GONE guys. This is the most expencive Brembo set I have seen online. Lets find a new home for them. PM more offers.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pete315

Latest posts