FS: Wilwood Big Brakes

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NASTY GM

Full Access Member
Reaction score
lowAZhoe nice doing business with you :happy160: I recieved the tracking numbers today. I can't wait to put them on next week :rocking:

Last edited:

THE YETI

Director of Operations
Supporting Member
Reaction score
u referring to me? how would u know who was PMing me before you? first come first serve.

well, considering I posted a day and a half before he did, I would have been safe to say who was first.

ANYHOW... You are right, first with the money gets it. But I was awaiting your reply for DAYS and never got one, next thing ya know, sold.

No biggie, just rubbed me the wrong way.

NASTY GM

Full Access Member
Reaction score
lowAZhoe
You didn't mention or post any pictures of the inside of the front rotors :Nonono: The fronts are gouged badly, especially the drivers side. You can tell they were scraping on the caliper. I'm quessing you didn't shim them or not enough? Regardless, they are now on my truck and they work and look great. I'm not too happy that I have to purchase 2 front rotors and new front pads soon :Frustrated:

SuperchargedSS
Since you only wanted the rears you would have been happy because they are in great shape.

OP
OP
lowAZhoe

lowAZhoe

Resident GM Tech
Reaction score
lowAZhoe
You didn't mention or post any pictures of the inside of the front rotors :Nonono: The fronts are gouged badly, especially the drivers side. You can tell they were scraping on the caliper. I'm quessing you didn't shim them or not enough? Regardless, they are now on my truck and they work and look great. I'm not too happy that I have to purchase 2 front rotors and new front pads soon :Frustrated:

SuperchargedSS
Since you only wanted the rears you would have been happy because they are in great shape.

Didnt notice the drivers side. I knew the passenger side had a lil wear from the backing plate..which i had to remove on both sides. they were shimmed correctly when installed. and worked flawlessly. Regardless u only paid half price, and u should only need the outer hoops of the rotors, not the whole rotor assembly.

NASTY GM

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I highly suggest if this was meant as a burn...you remove it from your OP, Nasty GM

It wasn't meant as a burn. I think SuperchargedSS only wanted the rears, which are in great shape.

lowAZhoe your price was good, that's why I purchased them. But it would have been nice to know about the fronts being gouged prior to getting them. Your original post said they were like new! Anyways, they are on my truck and I am happy.

No hard feelings :console:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rnfernandez1968