Fuel Pump Issues!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hawken1981

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I just bought a 1998 Chevy Tahoe LT with 185k miles on it with the 5.7 V8 Vortec from a friend of the family and was assured that everything was fine and ran great. The fuel pump went out on me yesterday while out doing errands with my 2 year old daughter in the backseat, mind you, I'm also 8 months pregnant. The hubby is the one fixing it, he has the hoses undone, battery, etc. But, the thing does not seem to want to slide at all to the rear that he found by video on YouTube. What do we do now?

austinfranze

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I just bought a 1998 Chevy Tahoe LT with 185k miles on it with the 5.7 V8 Vortec from a friend of the family and was assured that everything was fine and ran great. The fuel pump went out on me yesterday while out doing errands with my 2 year old daughter in the backseat, mind you, I'm also 8 months pregnant. The hubby is the one fixing it, he has the hoses undone, battery, etc. But, the thing does not seem to want to slide at all to the rear that he found by video on YouTube. What do we do now?

it would probably be best to move this to the 91-99 section. you should get more help.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbow555