Gear shift / Odometer Screen color change

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rocaloca

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Can the color of the gear select/odometer info screen be changed?

NathanJax

Vacation Nathan
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
from the factory, no. But you can by taking it out and replace the 194 bulbs with different color LEDs.

BTW, 00-02 is different than 03-06 so you need to make sure people know what year/make/model you have by making a signature or posting it when asking questions. I looked at your previous post to find out you had a 00-02 so that's the only way I could, or anyone could, give you correct info.

OP
OP
R

rocaloca

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
from the factory, no. But you can by taking it out and replace the 194 bulbs with different color LEDs.

BTW, 00-02 is different than 03-06 so you need to make sure people know what year/make/model you have by making a signature or posting it when asking questions. I looked at your previous post to find out you had a 00-02 so that's the only way I could, or anyone could, give you correct info.

my mistake, yes its for a 2002. I'm not talking about the backlighting of the actual gauges though. I am talking about the SCREEN where the odometer is, its a teal color from the factory. Wondering if there was a way to change that out if anyone has done it before? I tried searching on the web but found nothing.

NathanJax

Vacation Nathan
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I am talking about the SCREEN where the odometer is, its a teal color from the factory. Wondering if there was a way to change that out if anyone has done it before? I tried searching on the web but found nothing.

I've never seen it done either

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dhrusso925