General cost of GMPP Platinum for 2018-2020 Yukon Denali

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

griffin99

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Howdy folks. Long time lurker.

I have owned several Yukons before, but currently own something else. I am thinking about getting a 2018-2020 Yukon Denali with anywhere between 50k-80k miles. I have come across posts here where folks have purchased GMPP Platinum from various dealers around the country, so I do plan to reach out to them to get the best quote, but in the meantime, I was wondering if anyone could give me a rough idea on the cost for a GMPP Platinum plan for a vehicle this age? I'd like of like to know generally what I might be looking at. Is it possible to even buy a GMPP Platinum for a vehicle with mileage in that range?

Thank you in advance.

Tahoe14

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You can get a free quote from Knapp and James Black Cadillac. You can look up both online with a quick search. Prices are changing on a regular basis. You will need to check with one of them on year and mileage that you can purchase a warranty for which should help you decide which year and mileage to go with. Their phone numbers should be listed. I would do this first.

Last edited:

tom3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
And I think you have limited time after purchase to buy the warranty. Would be the GMEPP for the used vehicle.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LONESTAR_TAHOE