gm lockpick

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jeffbrown65

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
gmx550 vs gen 6 lockpicks... does anybody know the differences between them and which one they would recommend. it is for a 07 yukon slt with touch screen

bauer4567

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I feel like this has been asked before, but... does does the gen 6 work with the newest nav disk update... version 6.0??

If I remember correctly, i think someone had a problem using it after one of the nav updates...

Anyone using this lockpick with the newest 6.0 nav version?

IrishTR

Reaction score
I feel like this has been asked before, but... does does the gen 6 work with the newest nav disk update... version 6.0??

If I remember correctly, i think someone had a problem using it after one of the nav updates...

Anyone using this lockpick with the newest 6.0 nav version?

Yes sir, Gen6 Lockpick and 6.0 disc (from you yourself Bauer :) ) working like a champ no hiccups.

bauer4567

Full Access Member
Reaction score
"Yes sir, Gen6 Lockpick and 6.0 disc (from you yourself Bauer ) working like a champ no hiccups."

Nice... I guess theres noone here who could make a copy of the Gen6 Lockpick :p

bauer4567

Full Access Member
Reaction score
"Doubtful since the lockpick is hardware and not software"

I know... it was supposed to be a joke... :emotions122:

GatorWPB

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have a GMX550 on its way as a christmas gift. Also, getting a free upgrade from gmnavdisc so I'll let you know if I have any problems with the nav and the lock pick.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peter52g

Latest posts