GM Performance Parts Accessory Exhaust - 2000-2006 Tahoe Yukon

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

91RS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've got the GMPP accessory exhaust I just took off the 05 Tahoe for sale. There is nothing wrong with it, I just finally got my hands on a Corsa. It's only been in use about 6 months and I bought it new along with the rolled slant-edge exhaust tip. This will fit 2000-2006 Tahoes and SWB Yukons (though my tip has a Chevy bowtie). It is the Performance version, which is the louder one but it doesn't drive you nuts like a Flowmaster so the truck is still usable as a family vehicle. $350 + shipping for the exhaust and tip.

gmexhaust1.gif

gmexhaust2.gif

OP
OP

91RS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It costs $675 for this system and tip new + taxes and about the same after shipping if you buy it online. So my price is half for less than a year of use. If you don't want it or don't have an offer to make, just move on.

Last edited:

OHSIXX

Supporting Member
Reaction score
What type of sound do you get from it in relation to other exhausts like magnaflow or flowmaster??

OP
OP

91RS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It sounds very similar to this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KO0hcuCwIVU . I forgot to mention in my first post, it won't work with 6.0Ls though since they have different exhaust setup. It will work on an Escalade with a 5.3L though (not sure how many are acutally out there).

OHSIXX

Supporting Member
Reaction score
thanks for the reply...i kinda thought as much after I took a look under mine and saw I have offset dual in and dual outs.....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Burgy