GMC molded mud flaps...any pics?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ecanem

Reaction score
I have them. I'll take a pic in a little. They stopped selling the fronts due to bad fitment.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tylus

Full Access Member
Reaction score
that must be why the Dealership won't give me my front flaps. I paid for them upon initial purchase but they keep telling me the damn things are in shipment

the rears look pretty nice

csederlund

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
So the front won't fit with factory running boards? I need to get some because my oversized Nitto Grappler tires kick up too rocks and are chipping the paint. I found some on ebay but don't want to purchase if the front don't fit.

cardude2000

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So the front won't fit with factory running boards? I need to get some because my oversized Nitto Grappler tires kick up too rocks and are chipping the paint. I found some on ebay but don't want to purchase if the front don't fit.

Grab a set of husky flaps. Fit well. Even with retractable step

Sent from my DynaTac8000 using Tapatalk

Tylus

Full Access Member
Reaction score
not true.

I have factory mudflaps that I bought in 2014 installed on my 2015 Tahoe.

for some reason I didn't install them for 2 yrs...but they are now and they fit amazingly. I made a thread showing pics with part #'s

http://www.tahoeyukonforum.com/threads/foglights-and-mudflap-install.79637/

here is a pic of them from this week.

Fifty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So are the husky or the oem flaps the way to go?

I have the retractable steps...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JMAK

Latest posts