Going shopping for rims!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

devnull

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I'm determined to cop some 22 inch rims while Black Friday / Cyber Monday sales are in effect. I've found a few decent rims on sale online for my 99 Yukon (which is 5-127 I believe). But before I commit to anything, I'd like to troll ebay/Craigslist to make sure I'm getting the most bang for my buck. I'm curious if anyone can tell me which other vehicles (probably other non-GM SUVs) have the same bolt pattern and would be likely to accommodate a 22 inch rim?

I've found that most people list rims on Craigslist like "from a 2006 Dodge Charger" etc, rather than the full bolt pattern. So knowing what else matches the bolt pattern would probably go a long way toward a good score. Thanks.

99TanHoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you end up buying new, take a look at the American Eagle rims. I just bought a set. They are great looking, quality rims for a decent price and the best thing is they are made in the USA.

retorq

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Don't worry about offset or back spacing, you just need to match the bolt pattern and you are golden.

Tricky

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Don't worry about offset or back spacing, you just need to match the bolt pattern and you are golden.

Yes just make sure yours is not a 4x4. The 4x4 has 6 lugs vs a 2WD has 5 lugs.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
conquer1