Got $1000 to spend...what should I get...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Max

Mile High
Reaction score
Depending on your timeframe I might be able to build a few extras for ya, my homie at work is bananas at welding and wants to help me cut shit up on my truck...the wheel position in the wells bugs me now even though my pinion angle is cool. One of these days someone is gonna build some dope shit for these trucks and mass produce them so us picky bastards just have to open our wallets. I don't think the edelbrocks are worth the loot since they're not adjustable.

OP
OP
Physh1

Physh1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've got no time frame...

I'm game for adjustable trailing arms. I've got a edelbrock panhard on the way and I'm thinking of cutting it up and seeing about making it adjustable. I'm not sure what to expect when it shows up but for the $70 it costed me I'll experiment with it.

Dope shit usually finds it's way to the market after dozens have torn their truck up to make improvements...

Cameron

matt14

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I know that my 22's were a lot heavier then the stockers that i was running. And given the fact that he is rolling the same rim that i am, i would recomend to upgrade the brakes. My braking suffered a lot when i put the rims on

swtz71

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just did a front and rear brake upgrade what a difference!! I would highly recommend doing that since stock brakes on these trucks are not so great.

baron

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You have a nice head unit now, why not upgrade your stock speakers? Get some components for up front and some coaxials for the back, then a decent 4 channel amp. You can get pretty good quality of all of the above for under a grand, but then you have to factor in the install if you don't want to do it yourself. Even if you have the Bose speakers, it will be a nice step up.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MRBJU52