got another toy

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kickitandholdit

Full Access Member
Reaction score
my buddy just gave me his hummer T-MAXX the engine is a 3.3 runs on nitro and 2 speed transmission its the same as the one i already have but big rims and jumbo tires and lots of aluminum upgrades like skid plates and all the upper and lower control arms and came with extra drive shafts and many more parts both have a tuned exhaust its really dirty though the rims are chrome and it in good shape just looks nasty
GetAttachmentaspx-2.jpg
so one more toy to fix up! some of yal should get into these they are just as customizable and alot cheaper to customize and will run about 60mph and actualy come stock with a wheelie bar lol

Last edited:

NJ04HOE

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nice toys!
I've always wanted one but between the truck and the house there's no "play money" left.....

jomulk56

Resident Lurker
Reaction score
SICK! how fast does that thing go about?

At least 45 MPH. I just got mine out today, and it was a blast. Too bad the concrete ate up the plug wire when I flipped it, and the rear body clips went flying somewhere. Oh well $5 at the hobby shop and fixed.

clean454

Full Access Member
Reaction score
lol the price to hace fun i guess! HA ive always wanted one

jomulk56

Resident Lurker
Reaction score
I'd like to get an electric one sometime. I love the nitro engines, but they can be a pain to tune and tinker with at times. With an electric you just put the battery in, turn it on and go. Just make sure you have the extra cash for parts.

str8wkd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yeah they are fun I got two Jato 3.3's that run upward's of 70mph (if you can get the dam thing to go straight) problem is finding a parking lot to do that fast in

OP
OP
kickitandholdit

kickitandholdit

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yeah they are fun I got two Jato 3.3's that run upward's of 70mph (if you can get the dam thing to go straight) problem is finding a parking lot to do that fast in

yea if you know what your doing you can do some machine work and get them to go faster. ha my hummer is so slow compared to my other t-maxx

---------- Post added at 07:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:07 PM ----------

I'd like to get an electric one sometime. I love the nitro engines, but they can be a pain to tune and tinker with at times. With an electric you just put the battery in, turn it on and go. Just make sure you have the extra cash for parts.

yea you right but i think fixing and tuning is half the fun lol

str8wkd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yeah and there is so many hop up parts that are not that costly that just makes em so much more fun, have to try and take a couple pics soon as I put a servo back in and put front end back together.

gmcjohn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
gotta fix my clutch bell assembly in my t-maxx. its a measly 2.5. lol I got an escalade body for it about three years ago, but have yet to paint it or anything. In my neighborhood there is a long straight stretch where I punch the throttle and piss off the neighbors. Ever since I got a new exhaust for it the neighbors have been gettin pissed. lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mytahoeat409

Latest posts