Got tired of waiting.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
withac

withac

Full Access Member
Reaction score
theres this app out there for the iphone called nimby. Stops drunk posts and twitters. You might wanna try it. lol.

Dude, you gotta post up some pic of the SS when you take delivery. Black stripes with the ground effects package?

DarkTahoe00

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Withac Glad to see you made it over! Your Right bout all the archive of post it does suck, but like Tast said Shaggy will take care of any problems if they a occur! Welcome to the Forum Man!

JKmotorsports

Rollin the boosted grocery-getter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well welcome aboard finally! Glad to see you decided to make it over.

tast101

Supporting Member
Reaction score
theres this app out there for the iphone called nimby. Stops drunk posts and twitters. You might wanna try it. lol.

haha sorry was posting from my ipod.

---------- Post added at 09:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:09 PM ----------

are you drunk or on a blackberry or something?

IPOD, stupid auto correction.

road1will

pretty pretty good
Reaction score
Tf.com isn't coming back. If it does I wouldn't waste my time bcus if they let it go this long without fixing it that means they don't care. Shaggy cares about his forums and when somethings wrong his right on it. Just my .02 but welcome

Ditto, even if TF came back, i wouldnt get back on it. Shaggy seems to care a lot more than TFs owners.

OP
OP
withac

withac

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks guys. Since TF went TU I have done the fog light mod and insrument cluster mod on the **. I've got some pics, when I have some time I'll post up a few how to's. Having knee surgery Wed of next week so there should be pleny o' down time in my future.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DMCO

Latest posts