Has Anyone Installed Thule Roof Mounted Caprock Platform Rack? Pictures ?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RPM_Addiction

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Has anyone been able to acquire the Thule Roof-Mounted Caprock Platform? Can you provide pictures? Are Cross Rails needed or does this connect without Cross Rails/Bars? I know these are currently on back order but I noticed a few custom truck mod companies have stock piled these.. Doing a road trip in November and trying to free up our rear cargo space and thought this would be better than the travel box by thule...

1722453818208.png

BacDoc

Reaction score
I don’t have that part but I installed Thule roof racks that are the biggest cross bar to carry surfboards side by side. They also make shorter cross bar that doesn’t extend past the factory attachment. From my experience the Thule components work well together and you might want to get the roof rack and im sure the part would mount perfectly with the roof rack. It’s pricey but well worth it especially compared to the cheaper systems that are not as strong and corrode faster.IMG_1333.jpegIMG_1334.jpeg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lukekuhner369