Have a Z71, Want to order Denali woodgrain trim

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TexasZ71

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I've got the brushed aluminum dash trim that came with my '09 Z71

I REALLY like the Denali woodgrain, and I want to order those pieces but the GM OEM parts websites are confusing me.

I can't find many of the Denali pieces such as the trim plate that extends from the passenger vent to the onboard computer controls.

Is there an easier way to find what I'm looking for? these websites seem overly complicated.

Any advice (or part #s) would be awesome

Thanks!

zach2011

Platinum Member
Reaction score
The Denali trim is so worth it, I love it on my black interior. I might be able to get you some part numbers this weekend.

BogeyBoy82

Full Access Member
Reaction score
if you decide to get rid of your aluminum email me ([email protected]). I'd like to buy it and swap out the wood on my wifes 08 tahoe. I know the nali is nicer but if you want to do a straight swap for all the tahoe pices lemme know

Johnnypets

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
X2
I found the same thing when i visited the GM OEM parts website.
I have an '09 Yukon SLT with some wood, but would like a Denali kit to finish things off. I would like to get a hold of those part #'s also.

I've got the brushed aluminum dash trim that came with my '09 Z71

I REALLY like the Denali woodgrain, and I want to order those pieces but the GM OEM parts websites are confusing me.

I can't find many of the Denali pieces such as the trim plate that extends from the passenger vent to the onboard computer controls.

Is there an easier way to find what I'm looking for? these websites seem overly complicated.

Any advice (or part #s) would be awesome

Thanks!

mike06train

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'd like info on this also. I just bought a used '07 for the wife and the wood in the center console is scuffed. She wants it replaced.

zach2011

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Nordstrom's Auto has the OEM Denali trim that goes around the radio for $20. Might be worth checking out.

Canuckian

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
heh....funny how tastes differ...I almost pulled the trigger on a regular LT before we picked the Z71 and had the dealer quote me on switching out the woodgrain for aluminum as part of the deal. didn't have to do it as we found the Z71 with all the options we wanted.

if you can't find a swap, it shouldn't cost more than a few hundred dollars to replace the aluminum.

Good luck with your quest!

martinneallewis

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I'm trying to do the same thing! Probably for a different reason, though. We have the coffeewood trim on our Yukon XL, but I wanted to swap out the cupholder/tray for the nicer wood trimmed deal that comes in Denalis and Escalades. Couldn't find the thing in blotted maple, but I didn't realize that until after I had bought it. Now I have coffeewood trim and a blotted maple cupholder assembly. As an example of how high it is buying them from GM though, I looked for the wood trimmed latch that goes in the console lid on the Denalis. $160 for an 09-10 one, and $60 for an 07-08 (as far as I know they are the same parts). Ridiculous.

Been trying to find the Denali blotted maple trim to replace the standard Yukon wood trim online, but I haven't found anything. Wooddash.com has an OEM finish Denali kit, but it's just an overlay. I e-mailed them about it, and they told me it would look like crap.

Any word on those part numbers?

Or does anyone know if I could just buy a coffeewood finish cupholder thingy (what's the right word for that deal? I think gmpartsdirect calls it a bezel)?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dcqkslvr

Latest posts