Have some pics of my 2 door

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

IRQVET

2 Door Owners Club
Reaction score
Awesome truck, it looks really clean, hard to believe its got over 150K.

Question on the hood, how much was it???

Last edited:

AtomicHoe094

Atomichoe094
Reaction score
nice truck man. to clean up the front end, how about removing that license plate holder?
maybe some new lights up front.

---------- Post added at 01:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:44 AM ----------

Awesome truck, it looks really clean, hard to believe its got over 150K.

Question on the hood, what kind is it and how much???

Put on a reflexxion steel Cowl hood, 2008 Tahoe Wheels, New terra grapplers,
Steet scene Speed grille, window tint to match the rear, complete tune up of course.

and there about anywhere from 300 to 600 bucks. http://www.reflexxion.com/rfx/content/section/5/27/

imtbear69

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yup thats a sweet looking ride nothing better then a 2 door,but as you can see i like black lol

Attachments

• tahoe4.jpg
    tahoe4.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 17
OP
OP
TIM Z

TIM Z

DMAX Power
Reaction score
Thanks Guys! Appreciate the feedback coming from such nice rides!!:Handshake:

Thye hood i bought off craigslist, was never painted.

I tried using VHT niteshades on the frnt parking lenses. It didnt come out as nice as my tails.

What do you guys reccomend for front corner lights?

Good tip on the front plate holder removal, need to do that!!!

haks310

Got LEDs?
Reaction score
I'd keep the corner, but that's just me. I'd get new headlight and parking lamp housings though.

And the front license plate holder, if you remove it, there will be two small squared pieces of bumper trim missing, it isn't one continuous piece across the whole bumper.

OP
OP
TIM Z

TIM Z

DMAX Power
Reaction score
I'd keep the corner, but that's just me. I'd get new headlight and parking lamp housings though.

And the front license plate holder, if you remove it, there will be two small squared pieces of bumper trim missing, it isn't one continuous piece across the whole bumper.

Yeah, i dont mind the corner lenses, think i'll keep em stock for now.

We have to have a front plate here in ohio so i guess i gotta keep the bracket too.

Thanks for the heads up.

The parking lights/headlights were faded bad, i wet sanded and buffed them to get them halfway decent. If i can find a good deal on headlights i'll pick some up.

---------- Post added at 02:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:35 PM ----------

Nice Ride!! :rocking:

Thats one clean 2 door you have!! Nice!

AtomicHoe094

Atomichoe094
Reaction score
you interested in getting Hids for the front headlights? theres a guy on ebay that sells a really nice headlight kit for about 200 bucks. A lot of ppl have them on here, myself, haks, Procomp and etc etc. They make a world of a difference.

Also for the parking lamps, id recommend looking through LMC truck or stylintrucks.com. They have a bunch of lights on their websites..

I think your tails look really good with the red, not to dark but just right. I wouldnt get black parking/black headlights for the front end. they suck!! haha

OP
OP
TIM Z

TIM Z

DMAX Power
Reaction score
you interested in getting Hids for the front headlights? theres a guy on ebay that sells a really nice headlight kit for about 200 bucks. A lot of ppl have them on here, myself, haks, Procomp and etc etc. They make a world of a difference.

Also for the parking lamps, id recommend looking through LMC truck or stylintrucks.com. They have a bunch of lights on their websites..

I think your tails look really good with the red, not to dark but just right. I wouldnt get black parking/black headlights for the front end. they suck!! haha

Thanks for the advice!

When im ready to do the headlights i'll give ya a PM.:Handshake:

Glad to see another bad ass chevrolet rollin around ohio!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
2006Duramax