Hd conversion installed!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
josueh95

josueh95

Full Access Member
Reaction score
so is it a HD hood like mine but also a cowl hood? that be sweet man i ddnt even think they had those..do it :D id like to see that

turq

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Very jealous o the hood. Nice work on the rest of it too, but I love te HD hood. Where did you get it?

Gzes

the drifting 2dr
Reaction score
Looks good but i woulda boxed the frame. It may look like its strong when your dad hopped on but an impact will easily destroy that

OP
OP
josueh95

josueh95

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks good but i woulda boxed the frame. It may look like its strong when your dad hopped on but an impact will easily destroy that

yeaa good point..il have to do that then or atleast find a wat to reinforce it more

---------- Post added at 03:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:05 PM ----------

Very jealous o the hood. Nice work on the rest of it too, but I love te HD hood. Where did you get it?

i got the hood from certifit for 220 its not bad price..the fitment on mine was close to perfect so no issues on the hood

MPC_Lift

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
sorry if this was already answered but are you doing full color match on the bumper and plastics? it is looking good! i like how the upper bumper plastic has a much more snug fit to the fenders. was this due to the way it mounted or did you mount it higher on your own for that look?

OP
OP
josueh95

josueh95

Full Access Member
Reaction score
sorry if this was already answered but are you doing full color match on the bumper and plastics? it is looking good! i like how the upper bumper plastic has a much more snug fit to the fenders. was this due to the way it mounted or did you mount it higher on your own for that look?

yess i will color match the bumper too but thats in the future due to other expenses i have to take care of..the bumper can mount as low as you want or as high to close the gap you just have to do the math to figure out how low to weld the bumper mounts what i did what mesure the difference it the height of the two bumper caps and then subtract about a 1/4" to close up the gap alittle better

OP
OP
josueh95

josueh95

Full Access Member
Reaction score
soo i went this morning to pick up my hood and grille and i see the hood and i was amazed at how sweet it looked..butt...then i look closely and theres a couple of drips so the guy told me it wasnt ready yet and that if i can pick it up until sunday because it still needed to get buffed. what i diddnt like was that it was originally suppose to be ready since thursday but i gave them two extra days and they still couldnt get it finished..now for the grill the guy was unmasking the take and a piece of paint came of with the tape and some tape was ontop of the chrome soo you see a small strip of unpainted chrome i ddnt like that at all..the guy was trying to tell me thats the risk when painting chrome as an excuse..because it was when he peeled the tape of where he made the mistake to not mask it right..he said he will redo the grille and have it on tuesday :emotions122: i was exited to have it all today and now i have to wait until tomarrow for the hood and tuesday for the grille

Last edited:
OP
OP
josueh95

josueh95

Full Access Member
Reaction score
the hood and grille are still at the shop but heres the pic i got of the hood today what do you guys think? i really like it

pinger951388955702_zpsc08cda51.jpg
pinger951388955150_zpsd7618f10.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dap365

Latest posts