Hd conversion on my tahoe is complete

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
LOWHOE775

LOWHOE775

Full Access Member
Reaction score
HD Hood would be a pain to fit on a Yukon right? Man, that looks good!

It would be a pain from what I heard but it's possible I've seen some on this forum I'll try to get a link

---------- Post added at 03:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:41 PM ----------

HD Hood would be a pain to fit on a Yukon right? Man, that looks good!

Look up evostilo on this forum there you will see what he did

Bomba02

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks great man love the HD hood. I want one!!!
Billy

Reaction score
Loving the HD hood! I should have mine all done hopefully by Friday. Almost done with my conversion onto my 02 Yukon.

a4edwin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
**** that looks sick! Only wish the whole grill came in chrome

2009 whitesnake

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
That looks amazing!!!! Damn I am jealous........ all it needs is some bad ass wheels and tires

OP
OP
LOWHOE775

LOWHOE775

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Loving the HD hood! I should have mine all done hopefully by Friday. Almost done with my conversion onto my 02 Yukon.

That's going to look good look forward to seeing it

---------- Post added at 10:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:00 PM ----------

That looks amazing!!!! Damn I am jealous........ all it needs is some bad ass wheels and tires

Agreed I want rims too, but I have to save up a little more hopefully before next summer

---------- Post added at 10:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:01 PM ----------

**** that looks sick! Only wish the whole grill came in chrome

Yea that's what I wanted all chrome. Now I'm going to start to color match

---------- Post added at 10:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:02 PM ----------

Looks great man love the HD hood. I want one!!!
Billy

The hood in my opinion is the one that looks the best out of the grill and bumper cap. It really makes your ride look aggressive

---------- Post added at 10:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:03 PM ----------

yme2amub.jpge5abeneq.jpg
Comparison

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dap365