HD Hood Installed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Travieso

Travieso

Boooooooost !
Reaction score
Lowered On them Thangs - i paid 150.00 for it i had to take it off and travel about 20 miles to pick it up :)

Pictures as promise :)

100_0205.jpg

100_0203.jpg

100_0200.jpg

100_0197.jpg

jmyler

Full Access Member
Reaction score
very nice man. I've always kind of been on the fence with these hoods but it looks killer on that white truck for sure.

Devious02

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks good! So am I on crack or did I read that these hoods don't fit yukon's? Seeing it on a white truck makes me want one.

Last edited:

01yukonslt

need more deebeeeez!
Reaction score
its because the headlights are different you can make them fit but it requires cutting and molding it around the headlight.

OP
OP
Travieso

Travieso

Boooooooost !
Reaction score
very nice man. I've always kind of been on the fence with these hoods but it looks killer on that white truck for sure.

Yeah trust me i put some thought into it, i just couldn't pass up on the price of the hood. I said worse case scenario if i don't like it i could always sell it here to a fellow member

Looks good! So am I on crack or did I read that these hoods don't fit yukon's? Seeing it on a white truck makes me want one.

All you have to do is trim around your upper lights any body shop could do this, like what lazy said

Everytime i look at it at this i drool over everthing lol!!!!! I want this hood so damn bad but everywhere i look its 300 to 400 dollars to the house.

thanks bro, it's amazing how many compliments i get now from the hood, everyone says it's got a nice little tough stands to it now

little mod i did probably should of been my first mod oh well i think it makes the grille shell pop now, definitely adds a little custom touch the the truck i like it here are the pics

100_0207.jpg

100_0206.jpg

100_0208.jpg

Today im painting end caps, i'll post pics :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
conquer1