HD video the Escalade

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Copper&Black

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Had no idea man, I remember you telling me you both had black trucks. Good taste in vehicles must run in the blood. When you guys roll together it must look like Jay-Z is in town or something. Your bro is giving you a run for you money. I may need to roll with you guys to throw a little color in the mix. :Big Laugh:

BlackDenali

Roof Rack ****
Reaction score
Had no idea man, I remember you telling me you both had black trucks. Good taste in vehicles must run in the blood. When you guys roll together it must look like Jay-Z is in town or something. Your bro is giving you a run for you money. I may need to roll with you guys to throw a little color in the mix. :Big Laugh:

We always welcome a little copper, I mean color......:hands:

---------- Post added at 08:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:11 PM ----------

Haha, i didnt know it was ur brother Rob. Where are you guys taking this sick footage at? Im loving ur pics too Rob, where is that at?

The video was taken in vero beach but my pics were in mizner park and at the 40th street bridge :Handshake:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Extrememri1

Latest posts