Headlight bulbs if you're not ready for HID

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TahoeLuv

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I want to get some headlight bulbs that are super white for now, and then work on getting an HID conversion in the future. Any suggestions on good bulbs that have a white color (around 5k) that anyone has personally tried out? I found a company that looks pretty good called Luminics... any input would be great!

Thanks.

mando2776

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I want to get some headlight bulbs that are super white for now, and then work on getting an HID conversion in the future. Any suggestions on good bulbs that have a white color (around 5k) that anyone has personally tried out? I found a company that looks pretty good called Luminics... any input would be great!

Thanks.
i usually go with sylvania ultras or silverstars they have a nice bright white too them. they burn quickly approx about 1 yr. sometimes 9 months. there readily avail. at most local auto parts. they are pricey though. about $20-$30 each bulb

http://www.sylvania.com/ConsumerProducts/AutomotiveLighting/HighPerformance/

Last edited:

nytahoe

"Tha Butcha"
Reaction score
i would just wait and get some 5-6000 k hids if ur going to drop 30 bucks for reg bulbs what another 50-60 bucks imo

mando2776

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ive seen hids from ddm starting at $30 per set.. Gonna get em soon.
Much better than stock lights.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jglynn83