Headlight, corner light question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

metal_militia_01

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hey guys im new here, i want to put some new headlights in. I dont want the HID system but i want maybe a projector light with a Halo in it. I want to use the bulbs i have in it already. I wanted to try to keep it under $350 with the corner lights included( or whatever theyre called underneath the headlights that have the turn signal and daytime lights).

Ive done some searching but couldnt really find a definite answer. I liked the spyder ones, i want them to be clear or chrome. I have a white yukon so its pretty much white and chrome.

blueflamed03

Supporting Member
Reaction score
check stylintrucks, they have an assortment of them.

PS, you don't know what your missing not getting HIDs...HUGE difference.

blrmkrl83

Reaction score
I agree on the HID lights. The halogen high beems seem dull compared to my lows. Don't even use them except to flash people. Check Ebay for the headlights and bumper lights. The halos aren't that bright on the pair I got. Not even really worth the trouble of hooking them up. For the bumper lights I prefer the clear plastic ones. Lots of pics on here. Just look around and see what you like.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kambal1129

Latest posts