Headlight Project!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Donnie Yukonie

Yates Caretaker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ok so I finally got the lift blocks in the mail should be in by later this week, Also put in the deposit for Black Bear tune just awaiting a current time slot .
The roof rack is Up in the air at the moment due to some Issues regarding build spec

Now for the NEWS!

Ive been in contact with a representative at AAC (advanced automotive Concepts ) and They have agreed to Guinnea pig a Set of Anzo Headlights ( that I have copys of what I currently have on the truck) They have agreed to Install Orcale Halos in them It will be a First Pro install directly from them and to my Knowledge the First OBS Install . Im obviously going with the variable color but haven't decided yet on how I want them to look inside the lenses . this is still being discussed.

OP
OP
Donnie Yukonie

Donnie Yukonie

Yates Caretaker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Me neither Pretty excited to see the results . at the moment the only thing holding it up is a design which I think I finished last night and faxed them off . hope to hear the results tonight

Monstar_est87

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice work Donny ur the man... Now during the conversations, we're projectors brought up at any time..? Projectors would b the business...

xanatost

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you need a second opinion they can send a set to me :D Congrats man and there better be pics soon or BAND!!

OP
OP
Donnie Yukonie

Donnie Yukonie

Yates Caretaker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
They asked me if I wanted to go With Dual Projectors But I don't think that would look right….. Plus I don't know how good Aftermarket projectors are , I never really here anything good about them to be honest, Correct me if Im wrong. Plus If I went with Projectors they would cost $120 more easy. So far it looks like they will be costing in the 3-4 hundred price range, But for a FIrst I don't mind. I also asked them for that price obviously if they would warranty the lights themselves as far as sealing and what not.

OP
OP
Donnie Yukonie

Donnie Yukonie

Yates Caretaker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well another Update on this they have accepted my design and Told me all was possible except the .50 caliber hide a way machine guns like James bond has , haha , On a serious note though it has been accepted , they are reviewing the designs I came up with and said according to the picture all looks Possible, however they said they need the lights In hand to clear up a few fitment Issues they perceive, that being said Im shipping them out maybe …. tuesday if I can grab a minute in the day (normal business hours because I work night shift) .

They did get back to me about warranty as well . They will obviously warranty the Halos and the Re sealing of the lights , however because they are not affiliated with Anzo they won't Warranty the headlight housings Unless there is Proof that the halos or their craftsman ship caused the Issue, …. Understandable.

Price is another concern but they have said it will probably be more in the ball park of 350-400 BUT! being that this would be a industry first they have agreed to work with me on the price if they can market them once completed.

Im getting Super Excited about it all . Only thing that sucks is Now I have to come up with $400 bucks for them , Money is currently tied up with A new Transfer case, Roof rack , Black bear tune and a new Car next month…. First world problems

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pnut