Headrest monitor help

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
:lol:

a4edwin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
:gathering:didn't even know jacob copied you. really don't wander out of the nbs section.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah, I read about Nathan's set up and liked it. As I researched headrest monitor options I quickly discovered that for the price and quality the Concepts where the best bang for the buck so I found out about them from Nathan's build and I'm glad I went with them.

a4edwin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
see charles what jacob said thats the same reason i'm going with them and the prices online don't seem very bad at all

DCT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I went with Eonon. 9 inch digital screen with separate DVD players so kids dont fight. I also wired it so they can watch the same DVD. No touch touchscreen because the less they touch electronics the better (fingerprints and pressing too hard and annoying the driver). 6 months and no problem at all.

OP
OP
coolchuck

coolchuck

maybe Escalade bound?
Reaction score
Yeah Nathan, I checked your system and its SICK! I'm leaning towards the Concepts too. Where can I find the best pricing online?

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I found Amazon to be the best place for deals on them. eBay also isn't bad but is more hit and miss

OP
OP
coolchuck

coolchuck

maybe Escalade bound?
Reaction score
I keep forgetting about Amazon. I checked SonicElectronix... about $260 for both. I'll check Ebay and Amazon later today.

DCT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sold and shipped by amazon is the best for the return policy. My Eonons have the optional zippered covers (same price without covers) so when not in use looks factory and less worried about theft. Too damn easy to break into our rigs.

OP
OP
coolchuck

coolchuck

maybe Escalade bound?
Reaction score
Yep Amazon is the winner. And I just bought an MTX Thunderform. Ballin outta control:head3:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rnfernandez1968