Hello from Arizona. New member here...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ArizonaD54

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I've been snooping around the forum for quite sometime now picking up tidbits on 07+ Tahoes/ Denalis/ Escalades. Up until this past summer (Arizona summers suck btw...) I never thought of owning an SUV. Ya see, I was too wrapped up in the German car scene and able, off-road trucks. Unfortunately, due to work (becoming an adult and having less "play time"), I found it more and more difficult to get out to the track or rural canyons.

So... I decided to choose a more street friendly vehicle. I ended up picking up used new model Denali, a vehicle that was owned by a former Arizona Cardinals football player, oddly enough, and was well cared for. As you will see by the photographs, I have clearly taken the lazy man's route this time, and have purchased a vehicle with a handful of modifications (sound, sat tv, debadge, demolded, painted headlight housings, tinted brakelights, 26" Slides, McGaughys 2/3 lowering kit, etc). But, as you all know, one is never done modding...

I'm looking forward to getting involved with this web based community. I have been and still am an active member (under the same name) at TacomaWorld, M3Forum and Bimmerforums. It's an addiction, what more can I say?

Anyway, on to what you all what to see the most, the photographs;

Denali posing in the Arizona sun -

6242550514_c4eb2b1fec.jpg

e46 M3 prepping for some track fun -

5644971416_7c9f3432c8.jpg

Adjustable suspension... 6 clicks from "lowest" -

DSC_9087EDIT.jpg

BSP Tacoma 4x4 taking in the sights -

5002859809_14253c66a9.jpg

Out in Buckeye, Arizona (west valley of Phoenix... closest thing to BFE) -

Newfront2.jpg

Living happily together up until the Denali arrived -

4867757824_418f9cea12_z.jpg

If you want to check more photos of the truck, sold earlier this year, you can on my build thread at TacomaWorld. I don't think you have to be a member to view the photos, but I could be wrong; http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd-gen-builds/51337-arizonad54s-spblack-build.html

I also have a jackload of photos from/ for the M3. I owned her ("Emmy") for 5 years. Lots of good memories and photos, happy to share.

1sikyukon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
WELCOME! just wanted to compliment you on your new ride. That Denali is one of the cleanest ones on here I think. Please post more pics of it inside out! BAD ASS CAR! good choice!

ChevyFreak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome

:welcome: to the Forum!!

You have some very nice vehicles, and that Denali is pretty sick!! There is plenty of information on this site. Don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions!

STORMIN08

Full Access Member
Reaction score
two things i am not fond of,,,1 new yukon front ends, 2 colormatched headlights, BUT yours looks killer, the painted heads look awesome in this case, definatly an improvement

mattah

Full Access Member
Reaction score
wow painted power steps. Good looking Denali, Get the esky 3rd brake light and tail lights.

Use to own a e46 aswell great cars but not worth the up keep due to age. Your M3 is nicely modded with V products

OP
OP
A

ArizonaD54

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
wow painted power steps. Good looking Denali, Get the esky 3rd brake light and tail lights.

Use to own a e46 aswell great cars but not worth the up keep due to age. Your M3 is nicely modded with V products

Do folks prefer Esky reps or OEM? Also, best source?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Helmetgurus