Hello

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Tahoe rus

Tahoe rus

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Privet bonvanivrot!!!!!!!!!
Привет!!!
There will be possibility, arrive to Moscow. Beer, vodka, caviar, beautiful girls, lait off road in country guarantee!!!
До свидания:cheers:

---------- Post added at 01:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:19 AM ----------

Welcome aboard! You will enjoy it here, very friendly. nice rides too by the way!

Thank you.:happy107:

99Yukon_Z71

Crazy Puerto Rican
Reaction score
Alex, if I ever go back to Russia, I will make sure and hit you up so we can hang out and check out your awesome rides! Plus if you need parts or a good tech, let me know, I work for Oreilly Automotive here in the USA.

OP
OP
Tahoe rus

Tahoe rus

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Alex, if I ever go back to Russia...
Fernando, If spare parts are necessary, to you I will address first of all. To Russia come, I know, we together will take a walk well.:peace:

If it is necessary for you that that of Russia, safely address. I will help you with it

Last edited:

imtbear69

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This is what I live for,the world coming together,even if its only for the love of our great cars and trucks. I would like to say welcome to you from the great state of California and look forward to sharing information and stories with you Sir.

OP
OP
Tahoe rus

Tahoe rus

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Thanks Michael. Greetings the great State of California. If something is interesting to you, to me it will be easier if you ask me questions

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Queen_313