Help! I want this hood/hood scoop!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mister381

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
IMG_0592.jpegIMG_0859.pngdoes anyone know where I can get this hood? Or this hood scoop? I’m about to just have a buddy of mine 3d print a mock up that I can cover in carbon fiber and make it myself… I have contacted the company whose photo this is, and nothing….

Charlie207

Full Access Member
Reaction score
OP
OP
Mister381

Mister381

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Dammit - nothing for the K2XX.

I would like to do a "ZR1" hood for my truck. Having the plexiglass sit over the whipple would be pretty cool.
Bro, I would definitely love doing that in the future. I have looked into it, doesn’t seem to be that difficult. I don’t think I’m gonna go whipple though, don’t hate me, but I’m thinking to build a Frankenstein and put a hellcat supercharger on it. I know, I know, BUT in my defense, a whipple is like 7k, and I spent 7k on my whole truck. And I can get a hellcat supercharger for around 1K-1500. C c the adapter for the intake, a belt, injectors, tune, probably a fuel pump? Idk. I haven’t thought very far into it, except that it being a daydream.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Galactic23

Latest posts