[Help needed] Silverado Hybrid stock HP Tuners file

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DLM_GT

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hey everyone! So long story short I’m looking (desperately) for the stock HP Tuners file for my ‘11 Silverado Hybrid. Bought off auction, previous owner really effed everything up in HP Tuners and now my mechanic can’t return it to stock because it is not in HP repository.

Any guidance or voluntary sharing of files will be very appreciated.

j91z28d1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I can give you my yukon stock file.

it's probably close enough to get you running. also post up in the hpt board or email them directly. I seem to remember the repository wasn't deleted, just hidden?

j91z28d1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
also since he's a mechanic, just have him reflash the ecm using the acdelco site. it's like 45$ for 2 year access for the vin. if he doesn't have a scanner that can flash modules, which he almost has to have to be considered a mechanic these days. I used the OBDxpro gt. it's 140$ and is a legit gm pass thru.
there's also a updates for the tranny and 2 motor controllers if it hasn't been done before.

that will flash you back to stock. keep a copy of the current hpt tune. I'd be super interested to see what was done to it.

OP
OP
D

DLM_GT

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I can give you my yukon stock file.

it's probably close enough to get you running. also post up in the hpt board or email them directly. I seem to remember the repository wasn't deleted, just hidden?
Your Yukon has the LZ1? You would save me a lot of pain if that’s possible, [email protected].

Also, we were able to access the repository but can’t find exact matches to the 2011 Silverado Hybrid.

OP
OP
D

DLM_GT

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
also since he's a mechanic, just have him reflash the ecm using the acdelco site. it's like 45$ for 2 year access for the vin. if he doesn't have a scanner that can flash modules, which he almost has to have to be considered a mechanic these days. I used the OBDxpro gt. it's 140$ and is a legit gm pass thru.
there's also a updates for the tranny and 2 motor controllers if it hasn't been done before.

that will flash you back to stock. keep a copy of the current hpt tune. I'd be super interested to see what was done to it.
Yes we’re looking into that as well but it is a pain to get through ACDelco TDS being in Latin America. Hoping we can get a good enough tune through HP to at least get the truck running.

j91z28d1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'll email you mine in a bit.

don't flash anything directly in a full write. Just do a compare and copy and paste the values over.

mine is a 2011 yukon Denali. hpt isn't ever well defined on these trucks, there's not a ton he could have messed up besides maybe tables?

I know of atleast 2 others that use hpt for their hybrid tahoes. but don't know any truck guys.

OP
OP
D

DLM_GT

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Thanks! Think this will get us closer at least. Yes, table were messed up. It looks like they attempted to delete AFM messing with timing parts and adjusting parameters through HPT.

Any input anyone has also on Tahoe/Yukon/Escalade/Sierra/Silverado Hybrid files would be greatly appreciated.

BattleTank

Reaction score
If you get on the HPT forum and do a shout out looking for a Hybrid file, you might get someone.

They disabled uploading to the repository a few years ago. People keep complaining, they keep coming up with excuses as to why its not back online. SMH.

I've always complained about no ABS bleed procedure. They claim its a safety issue....yet we can make our vehicles go twice as fast with their software, and they are quoting safety??!?!

j91z28d1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you get on the HPT forum and do a shout out looking for a Hybrid file, you might get someone.

They disabled uploading to the repository a few years ago. People keep complaining, they keep coming up with excuses as to why its not back online. SMH.

I've always complained about no ABS bleed procedure. They claim its a safety issue....yet we can make our vehicles go twice as fast with their software, and they are quoting safety??!?!

it's crazy right. how can being able to bleed your own brakes not a good thing. at least these days most cheap scanners can do it. but still silly.

that and the lack of low side ac pid. super handy but I gotta pull out the tech 2 for it. blah. but I can log my tire pressure for some reason haha.

j91z28d1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks! Think this will get us closer at least. Yes, table were messed up. It looks like they attempted to delete AFM messing with timing parts and adjusting parameters through HPT.

Any input anyone has also on Tahoe/Yukon/Escalade/Sierra/Silverado Hybrid files would be greatly appreciated.

email sent.

what kinda issues are you having. these things are super picky to start and run.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
az dirt