[Help needed] Silverado Hybrid stock HP Tuners file

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yes we’re looking into that as well but it is a pain to get through ACDelco TDS being in Latin America. Hoping we can get a good enough tune through HP to at least get the truck running.
ya, your going to have to use a USA based VPN server to get sps programming done. Or send it out to get programmed by a service.

j91z28d1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ya, your going to have to use a USA based VPN server to get sps programming done. Or send it out to get programmed by a service.

proper gm stuff.. they sold these things all over the world. mine even has Arabic language on under hood stickers. never seen that on any other gm but you can't access the factory repair software outside the US.

man sometimes I feel like GM stands for general mistake.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
proper gm stuff.. they sold these things all over the world. mine even has Arabic language on under hood stickers. never seen that on any other gm but you can't access the factory repair software outside the US.

man sometimes I feel like GM stands for general mistake.
there must be other options in other countries like at a dealer, because otherwise everyone that buys one outside of the usa, canada, australia would be completely screwed.

BattleTank

Reaction score
it's crazy right. how can being able to bleed your own brakes not a good thing. at least these days most cheap scanners can do it. but still silly.

that and the lack of low side ac pid. super handy but I gotta pull out the tech 2 for it. blah. but I can log my tire pressure for some reason haha.
HPT logs tire pressure?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jwest