Help with shock struts part numbers and opinion

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

timmyjimmy5150

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hey all.
Could use a little help... I have a 2007 Yukon Denali with 90,000 miles. Was thinking of replacing the shocks and struts. Still have factory ones on her. I was going to do the rears first then wait a few months and do the fronts. Some help please....
1.)I can't find my rear shocks even though I have the part number: 19300070... Took it straight of the left rear shock itself

2.)Can't find my replacement strut and I have the part #: 15918519

3.)When replacing the struts do you have to replace the springs or can you still use the stock ones that came with the vehicle? Just replace the strut cartridge itself.

Any help with part numbers etc. would be very helpful. Since the vehicle is nearly 7 years old, I venture to guess they have updated part numbers now..

Thanks in advance
TJ

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
yukon denali means front/rear autoride shocks (doubel check)

did your truck come with 22 inch rims stock?

OP
OP
T

timmyjimmy5150

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
My Denali came with 20" wheels stock..... Yeah, I knew the air shocks were expensive..... I have the part numbers off the old shocks/ struts, just can't find them anywhere....... I just want the same OEM factory Delphi replacements.....

OP
OP
T

timmyjimmy5150

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Yes. The Arnotts will work on my vehicle. Nothing against them, I just wanted to stay stock. I know I'll pay a bit more..... If I can ever find the right part #s for these shocks and struts. Well, I have the original #s, but I can't find stock replacements with the numbers I gave above anyplace.....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rescurat