Hennsessey Super Charged Yukon Denali 3 pkgs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jdpber

GOLD MEMBER
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Would be much cheaper to just buy the blower and not worry about all the added costs of the package. Especially since it is just a Magnacharger that they change the badging on...

:elephant: best post on this thread

Bowtiebug

Reaction score
I have looked into his kits and you can purchase the items from other sources and do it yourself for less then half his cost and then have it tuned , plus as stated his unresolved BBB complaints is enough to stay away .

Jproy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have looked into his kits and you can purchase the items from other sources and do it yourself for less then half his cost and then have it tuned , plus as stated his unresolved BBB complaints is enough to stay away .

I won't be buying any of John Hennessey's products either. They are outrageously overpriced. I will probably supercharge my 2015.5 Denali but I won't be using his supercharger.

What are you talking about his poor ratings with the Better Business Bureau? I just looked him up and he has an A+ rating. There is only one complaint that you can even read about and it was resolved to the satisfaction of the consumer. Only 3 others that seem to be resolved. And in case you're wondering I have no affiliation with Hennesey.

El Capitan

Senior Texas Member
Reaction score
I won't be buying any of John Hennessey's products either. They are outrageously overpriced. I will probably supercharge my 2015.5 Denali but I won't be using his supercharger.

What are you talking about his poor ratings with the Better Business Bureau? I just looked him up and he has an A+ rating. There is only one complaint that you can even read about and it was resolved to the satisfaction of the consumer. Only 3 others that seem to be resolved. And in case you're wondering I have no affiliation with Hennesey.

Ok my BBB info may be outdated. Look into the lawsuits against HPE and/or Hennessey Motorsports.

El Capitan

Senior Texas Member
Reaction score
You mean the one where he sold parts off of customers Vipers that were in his shop? LOL

Thats one of them, Or the when he would agree on a price with a customer and then charge there credit card more than the agreed upon price, Claiming to have done mods and not performed them and charged for it.

Not to mention a few years back with his forum posts on the 300C forums where he was a total ******.

Jproy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thats one of them, Or the when he would agree on a price with a customer and then charge there credit card more than the agreed upon price, Claiming to have done mods and not performed them and charged for it.

Not to mention a few years back with his forum posts on the 300C forums where he was a total ******.

Interesting! I was not aware of these shenanigans

07 Denali

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Okay Jenna. I'm intrigued about the blower. Just ordered the autocal. Sell me on this too!

JennaBear

Resident Ninja
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Lol, love my blown Nali! I can get you a package price on the blower/autocal if you were to purchase one soon. We sell all major brand name superchargers.

Jproy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Lol, love my blown Nali! I can get you a package price on the blower/autocal if you were to purchase one soon. We sell all major brand name superchargers.

Please send me a quote for my 2015.5 denali.