HID ballast

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Mr.Jack

Mr.Jack

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Swapped sides with the ballasts. The ballast was broken. So I just went and bought new ones.
Those I buyed at eBay were really crappy.

Gzes

the drifting 2dr
Reaction score
Weird i got my hids on ebay for about $30 and theyve been good since i bought them last year

DenaliAK

Colder than you
Reaction score
There's about a zillion different kinds of HID's for sale on Ebay, so some are going to work fine and some are complete crap. It's kind of a gamble unless you have someone vouching for a particular vendor/brand.

OP
OP
Mr.Jack

Mr.Jack

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks alot guys! :)
Yes, buying from eBay is really a game of Black Jack. You never know what kind of card you will get.
My HID’s (Xenon in Europe) and ballasts in my headlights are still working just fine. (Or ok would I say.) I bought them from eBay cheap.
Those HID’s/ballasts I have in my foglights, was I not that lucky with. One ballast did not work at all as I said earlier.
But I bought a couple of decent ones from a small dealer I just found in my city. So tomorrow I am going over to talk with the expert on US vehicles. Finally I might be able to install that Python remotestart/alarm I bought from you guys over there. :)
LOL... :)
(I apologize for any misspelling or bad grammar, but I am Norwegian.)

DenaliAK

Colder than you
Reaction score
Thanks alot guys! :)
Yes, buying from eBay is really a game of Black Jack. You never know what kind of card you will get.
My HID’s (Xenon in Europe) and ballasts in my headlights are still working just fine. (Or ok would I say.) I bought them from eBay cheap.
Those HID’s/ballasts I have in my foglights, was I not that lucky with. One ballast did not work at all as I said earlier.
But I bought a couple of decent ones from a small dealer I just found in my city. So tomorrow I am going over to talk with the expert on US vehicles. Finally I might be able to install that Python remotestart/alarm I bought from you guys over there. :)
LOL... :)
(I apologize for any misspelling or bad grammar, but I am Norwegian.)

Your spelling and grammar is better than many Americans, sad to say, so don't worry about that! :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
humbertoltx