HIDGUY Buying Experience

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kybball44

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I purchased a set of projector headlights, HID fog kit, HID Low Kit and relay harness from Oscar at HIDGUY. All I can say is that I had a great buying experience. Oscar answered all my questions in a timely manner(I had a lot) and he helped me with the best set for my Yukon Denali. The order was shipped very quickly and arrived at my home across country within a week. I will definitely shop with HIDGUY again if I need HID's. I hope to get a few pictures of my set up on here soon. Thank you very muich Oscar.

Kyle

Oscar@Hidguy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I purchased a set of projector headlights, HID fog kit, HID Low Kit and relay harness from Oscar at HIDGUY. All I can say is that I had a great buying experience. Oscar answered all my questions in a timely manner(I had a lot) and he helped me with the best set for my Yukon Denali. The order was shipped very quickly and arrived at my home across country within a week. I will definitely shop with HIDGUY again if I need HID's. I hope to get a few pictures of my set up on here soon. Thank you very muich Oscar.

Kyle

Please Post these pics as soon as you can! We would love to see how everything turned out.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Helmetgurus