HMI International Clip On Rear View Camera

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

waxworkz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i am selling my HMI International part number HMI T 00. it fits all the following vehicles: Built-in to trim plate and made for the following vehicles:
2000-2004 Chevrolet Tahoe
2000-2004 Chevrolet Suburban
2000-2004 GMC Yukon, Yukon XL, Denali Models
2000-2004 GMC Suburban

it is brand new never installed, i am asking $150 shipped to the 48 states. from the searches i have done it retails for $200 plus shipping
Light3.jpg
light4.jpg
light5.jpg

lol i just noticed the date is wrong on my camera LOL

OP
OP
W

waxworkz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
open to reasonable offers, need cash to help pay ticket

OP
OP
W

waxworkz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does it connect to its own monitor or to a Double Din head unit?

no it just has a video out, you could connect to either but doesnt come with a monitor. if you're interested PM me an offer i need this gone

ballsie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
does anyone know anything about these? I have a crappy camera now. I might be interested if it is a good camera.

OP
OP
W

waxworkz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
does anyone know anything about these? I have a crappy camera now. I might be interested if it is a good camera.

it is a good camera, let me see if i can get a 12v power supply and get some pics of the camera quality in the next day or so

---------- Post added at 01:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:09 PM ----------

Ill do $50.00 shipped.

$75 shipped is the lowest i'm willing to go bro sorry. its a $200 camera that is super easy to install, flows with the body of the truck and is good quality not some cheap ebay camera

johnc4294

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Do you still have camera

do you still have camera
it is a good camera, let me see if i can get a 12v power supply and get some pics of the camera quality in the next day or so

---------- Post added at 01:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:09 PM ----------

$75 shipped is the lowest i'm willing to go bro sorry. its a $200 camera that is super easy to install, flows with the body of the truck and is good quality not some cheap ebay camera

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
weeda3068