Hmm Wiper Blade issues

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
L

LTZboy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Good luck. I bought the ACdelco replacement ones on amazon and they fit the quick connect, but still chatter in the rain. Took it to the dealer they are replacing the arms and wipers on the TSB.

adam p

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
After returning 2 sets I found the trice neoforms are a direct fit out of the package

domin8

Just Plinking
Reaction score
Highland Park, IL. Transplant from SLC, UT to redu
Anco makes wiper blades for our trucks. Their setup has 3 to 4 different mounts you clip onto the blade. Old design ended with the code BB. New design is OE. They are available at Walmart. Anco is a very good blade, according to Consumer Reports.

soulsea

Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wow, old thread ttt ... any hoot ...

Bosch 422A/B ICON Wiper Blades - 22 fit perfectly on mine and work amazing. :waytogo:

soulsea

Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

ChrisAU

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks! Never thought of ordering wiper blades from Amazon, but I doubt I can beat those prices and I get two-day shipping free with Prime...

soulsea

Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yup that's where I got mine from ... keep in mind the link is for just one blade so make sure you get 2. Mine are labeled 422 A and B, not sure if it's the same for the 463 or if both sides are the same part number.

They are on the pricey side but they really are worth it, plus I couldn't justify skimping a few bucks on such an important safety feature.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tahoe nate