'Hoe is lowered

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Autbond

Autbond

Full Access Member
Reaction score
haehlSt0rm really likes it! LOL

Truck looks great. Spindles or struts on the front? And did you use shock extenders or did you change the rear shocks.

I need to lower my wife's 07 badly. It's looks just like yours cause its black and has no emblems.

You are gonna cost me money! It looks so much better without the gap. I need it.
Yea, looks WAYY better without the gap, I love it! Thanks! It is spindles up front and factory autoride in the rear with the shock extenders and the factory links were shortened in order for the air bags not to think they need to fill all the time.

OP
OP
Autbond

Autbond

Full Access Member
Reaction score
HAha, I just sent you a PM about that. Yea, I actually don't go in there very often at all but just happened to today, I said to my girlfriend that I thought I knew who's truck that was. I didn't know you had gotten the G4 tails yet, btw they look great! My Tahoe LED's were getting blacked out by B.G. and are on their way to me now. You just in town for the weekend?

OP
OP
Autbond

Autbond

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks everyone! I am loving the way it is coming along! I really wish those Esky Replicas were not so far out, sucks ridin low on the stockers haha.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MusicMan123