HORNBLASTERS - I want these!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sparg93

Expedition Tahoe
Reaction score
Check out this vid - amazing!!

http://video.search.yahoo.com/video...newfp=1&***=Hornblasters+Review+from+DJD+Labs

Has anyone used these before? Any pics of install? Any maintenance required?

Hammer450R

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I remember watching the first videos of hornblaster scaring the crap out of people...don't think i ever laughed harder

OP
OP
S

sparg93

Expedition Tahoe
Reaction score
yeah - I just did the same thing...i can't believe how loud those horns are.

It's so much money for a toy I'd only use a few times of years...but there are so many times when people are driving horribly that it would come in good use.

Oh the decisions...

OP
OP
S

sparg93

Expedition Tahoe
Reaction score
imagine what that must have sounded like in person!!! microphones severly limit what we hear through the computer (plus our crappy comp speakers).

If i saw that rolling down the street on the back of an F350 dually and saw him honk the horn, i'd probably crash laughing.

Reaction score
never seen them on a tahoe, but I will have them on mine eventually. Seen them on couple other vhicles before!!

OP
OP
S

sparg93

Expedition Tahoe
Reaction score
I'm thinking of the Italian air horn (griots) for my daily (wired into existing horn) and the train horn (smaller version) for when the occassion arises.

Some people forget this, but always mount the horns down (preferred) or sideways....they won't last long if water gets inside them.

SunlitComet

OBS Jedi-Do Good
Reaction score
Personally I want this one but it will have to wait until I get an on-board air system for my rear suspension and I will just tap into it. Will have to stuff under the body somewhere. Sounds like the fire engines which I think is a safe compromise between loud and insane.

http://www.wolo-mfg.com/846-stereo.wav

846.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BryonE