HORNBLASTERS - I want these!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SunlitComet

OBS Jedi-Do Good
Reaction score
I just went outside and checked my wiring. Coming out of the fuse box is a lot of reds, pinks etc and ONE green wire...is that the one I can tap into?

NOPE

Per your point about it going down the left hand side on the lighting harness....I see a dark green wire that terminates into a clip (there are two other wires on the clip). This clip, plugs into another clip...this clip only has two wires going into it (the green one is no more).

This set of clips is about two feet away from the lights against the inside wall on the drivers side.[/QUOTE]

YEP

under hood on left(most likely) fender you will see a convoluted bundle heading to the front. That would be a lighting harness you should find the output of horn relay on the DARK GREEN wire which connects to horn. if not on the left look on the right finder. Or just splice the same wire closer to the horn and run it back to where you are putting your new relay's coil. That will become a positive triggered relay when you ground the other coil terminal and just hook up your power supply side.

The clips you see are probably the splices done at factory. If neighbors don't mind put a test light or something on the circuit and bump the horn to be sure.

OP
OP
S

sparg93

Expedition Tahoe
Reaction score
I took off the front end and found all the wires...it's def dark green and they run down both fenders (I have two horns).

I ran out of time today to install the horn...but i DID finish my high HIDs and replaced the rotors/pads and flush on the mustang this wkd!!

It's going to be a few wks before i can add the horn.

Mblair77

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I am not an owner of a Tahoe but in googling train horns I came across this thread. If any of you guys are still interested in these we are running a raffle of one of the hornblasters kits that retails for almost $500. I am a tundra owner and the location of the raffle is at tundrageeks.com it is a forum just like this one. Just register and go to raffle thread. It is located on the home page for the site.

lilman

Reaction score
Did Sparg93 or anyone else ever finish this?? Never considered train horns but the Stebel peaked my intrest.

_Dylan_

STAY FROSTY
Reaction score
I am not an owner of a Tahoe but in googling train horns I came across this thread. If any of you guys are still interested in these we are running a raffle of one of the hornblasters kits that retails for almost $500. I am a tundra owner and the location of the raffle is at tundrageeks.com it is a forum just like this one. Just register and go to raffle thread. It is located on the home page for the site.
Get that crap outta here!

:ban:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BryonE