horns!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

yargnits

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Northern Indiana, the land of annoying lepreachons
I was thinking about a new horn too. Getting a real train horn would be sweet but I always though it'd be too much to add as well as expensive. I guess I'll have to check out those Wolo Air Horns. I thought I had those on my 79 Blazer but I didn't think they were that loud.

OP
OP
kickitandholdit

kickitandholdit

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i dont want to spend a bunch of $ on something so loud it stops someones heart i just want something funny or unique

lilsolo68

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Oh no mine is not high pitched at all, it sounds mean, not that cheesy high crap or I would not have got it.

thats what i want on mine. which one did you get. id like to hear how it sounds

---------- Post added at 01:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:36 PM ----------

Oh no mine is not high pitched at all, it sounds mean, not that cheesy high crap or I would not have got it.

thats what i want on mine. which one did you get. id like to hear how it sounds

Tahoewhat

Ballin' on a Budget
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Where did you with the wolo horns from? Im looking to add a real horn to my tahoe. Would love to add a train horn, but dont even know where to get one of those or hook it up. Just a wolo horn if it sounds almost the same might do the job. Living in houston, you hear horns going off all the time, i want something someone will notice and move out of the way.. And op... sounds like you have tried all the horns, but you said funny and unique, get the mexican hat dance horn.. LOL...

OP
OP
kickitandholdit

kickitandholdit

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Where did you with the wolo horns from? Im looking to add a real horn to my tahoe. Would love to add a train horn, but dont even know where to get one of those or hook it up. Just a wolo horn if it sounds almost the same might do the job. Living in houston, you hear horns going off all the time, i want something someone will notice and move out of the way.. And op... sounds like you have tried all the horns, but you said funny and unique, get the mexican hat dance horn.. LOL...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! mexican hat dance! wow i need one now! ive never heard of one of those though... if i cant find one it might be my next build :D

Cobra

Full Access Member
Reaction score
:lol: This guy. I don't know about hat dance but back in the late 80's when I was in jr. high. I had a two horns one was regular wolo train horn the other one was similar to this on my 81' Bronco.

[yt]AXQOvZH4W-U[/yt]

getsome

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I just put Hella Supertones in the Denali, and had them wired up to a rocker switch in the deck-of-cards-shaped hole just to the left of the steering column, so that wife can choose between "i'm here to pick up my kids" and "get the F out of my way, grandma!" modes.
I love the way the red horns peek through the grill!

~B

Tahoewhat

Ballin' on a Budget
Supporting Member
Reaction score
PEP Boys carries Wolo. You want a train horn try:
281-255-9200
NO LIMIT MOTORSPORTS
26902 tomball parkway
tomball tx 77375

thanks i might give them a call lol.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! mexican hat dance! wow i need one now! ive never heard of one of those though... if i cant find one it might be my next build :D

LOL glad you liked it. Cant believe you have never heard it. I guess being in Houston, i hear it all the time. Funny as ever. Definitely something different like you said. Glad i could help..also hear the cucaracha all the time.

Just searched real quick and heres a link to a wolo horn that plays different songs, including the hat dance.
http://www.truckstuffusa.com/:signs8:musictimehornbywolo.html

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shopgirl