Houston truck meet - everyone invited!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BOSS

The People's A D M I N
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I guess this is park is pretty popular for "meets"?

That's what I hear, should be a good time.

There's no "loud" music allowed in the park..doesn't mean you cant play your music though. We just don't want a visit from the police :waygoto:

B

LazyAssLou

Supporting Member
Reaction score
That's what I hear, should be a good time.

There's no "loud" music allowed in the park..doesn't mean you cant play your music though. We just don't want a visit from the police :waygoto:

B

It is a great park!... I have been to many meets there with the rest of the imports. That park doesn't see many domestic meets.

So ummm, who is down for having a game of football, volleyball, soccer going on?? :D

gopedxr

Reaction score
I gotta call jon and see what pavillion we have. Hope there is enough parking lol.

Ice992

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I might be down to hit this up, all depends if I've got something to drive yet... I'll let you guys know... definitely wanting to go!

gopedxr

Reaction score
pictures!

Yea everyone please bring cameras i am bringing my own no doubt. My skills meh are still being worked on lol.

You guys gotta leave some parking for us! ha. Its pavillion one closes to clay road. So if ya guys can leave us some room so we all dont have to park at the end. OR you guys getting there after 10 am?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
partswapper

Latest posts