Houston truck meet - everyone invited!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
tx07tahoe

tx07tahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yall are going to have to haul some ass to get to Houston. It should look pretty sweet with a whole bunch of Hoes driving in a pack. Ok thanks for the info I didnt relize that they changed the pavilion. I just know which one they where shooting for. I'll change it.

gopedxr

Reaction score
Alright

guys looks like its time to start talking to one and another and getting a convy hug bbq set up? Since i am fllying from cali i cant bring a grill lol.

I can bring drinks and food so if i can tag in a on a group with you guys i would be happy.

Thanks guys. I will text you sometime soon boss so we can get this thing set up.

BOSS

The People's A D M I N
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yall are going to have to haul some ass to get to Houston. It should look pretty sweet with a whole bunch of Hoes driving in a pack. Ok thanks for the info I didnt relize that they changed the pavilion. I just know which one they where shooting for. I'll change it.

When I get in touch with everyone I will determine if everyone wants to go down Friday or what. Most likely I will head down Friday to Austin, stay in Austin that night and Houston the next day.

B

gopedxr

Reaction score

Text sent to boss... see if i can help get the ball rolling. Fat convoy in the morning of all chevy fullsize trucks. Thats what i love hear in the morning tons of loud chevys haha!!

LazyAssLou

Supporting Member
Reaction score
So umm, any talks of doing a photoshoot? Do we have any photographers on the forum that will be there? Maybe new pictures for the forums?

OP
OP
tx07tahoe

tx07tahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My cousin takes some pretty good pics. I think that there is a guy from TTS going that is a pro. Or at least his pics look good.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cuchie_goddess