How did you get your screen name?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

E4L

Full Access Member
Reaction score
E4L = Eliminator 4 Life. I own a Eliminator I bleed sleep eat Eliminator Boats so my friends made up the name E4L.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1312342762.806887.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1312342762.806887.jpg
    10.4 KB · Views: 13

01HDtahoeNJN

Shredding Gnar Daily
Reaction score
01(hoes year) Tahoe(if you can't figure that out help is needed lol) njn:new jersey notorious (my snowboarding crew name and a way of life) ;)

Antichrist

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I've played Wolfenstein ET for years and I always sucked at the game so I figured I needed a more intimidating game name. First I tried Coroner. Nothing happened. Then I tried Antichrist. And it really seemed to piss people off, so I kept it.

:)

BananaHANDS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have very large hands so all the guys at work started calling me Bananahands (from Shallow Hal)

Splatmaster527

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well the Splatmaster was one of the very first paintball guns and since I used to be big into paintball I liked it and 5/27 May 27th is my bday so Splatmaster527 was born and since its pretty much never taken on any website I use it for pretty much everything

Mankind

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Mine came from back in the days when you didn't loose your job instantly for horseplay. A guy, 5'4" maybe 120 lbs, at work had a habit of dropping bolts, washers, rocks, ect into peoples pockets when he was near them. I warned him if i caught him i would put him in the 55gal garbage can in the shop. While having him upside down trying to push him in head first some pipefitters saw us and gave me my nickname. Since im 6'2" and weight 275 lbs i'm kinda built like a wrestler. Some of the new guys in the past two years refer to me as Shrek but i already use Mankind for everything so....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Helmetgurus