how long have you owned your rig...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

96ProCompTahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Paid cash for this hoe 2.5ish years ago as bone stock as it gets... still had the plastic on the front floorboard.... :)

gives me chills how much i have in it all together. could have almost bought a freakin new one, but i love my hoe, shes not going anywhere anytime soon.

inkadink

Reaction score
Had my 97' for about 5-6 months now. I love it and it is my first truck and 4x4 vehicle. Turned 118,000 miles the other day. I see soo many of the OBS Hoes around here ( SE wisconsin) still driving along and looking really clean and not rotted out considering I am in the automobile "rust belt" . Long live our OBS ;)

BigDaddy13440

Full Access Member
Reaction score
3 1/2 years come March - bought it for my wife to replace her mini-van, I had an old '90 Suburban at the time.

About a month later, my "Burb was on its last legs, was rusting so bad around the rear barn doors i couldn't even close them if I parked on an angle. Went to the local dealer auction, desperately wanted another 'Burb. Alas, no luck, and since I'd already pulled the registration and insurance, I HAD to buy something to drive home. Saw a '98 Expedition in good shape for cheap, bought that for the interim, until I could find a Suburban for reasonable coin, then sell the Expo.

Well, my wife liked the Expedition better than the Tahoe (Yeah, I know... what the hell do most women know, anyway....), so we switched, I got the 'Hoe, she took the F'ed up Old Rebuilt Dodge.

As much as I like my Tahoe, I'm getting a Suburban when mine dies. Which hopefully won't be for at least a few more years.....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SBRKPRO