How many Miles?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JochenWoern

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just traded our '03 Denali with 100,700 miles. I took it in for service last week and was told I needed all new steering components plus front shocks. It was also time for new tires and the quote for the whole job was close to $2,500, called wife and got permission to buy a 2007 Denali XL.:)

So what did you pay for the '07 with how many miles?

Geofux

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I don't remember exact mileage, but I am over 259,000 km, so about 161000 miles.

Need to do a ball joint, pitman arm, sway bar links, got a tensioner/idler making noise, already had to do brand new tires. I bought it with 249,000km this past June for pretty cheap. The front end bits are going to be waiting until spring because I'd probably damage them all with the way our winters are...

Tensioner or idler will be soon.. as well as my drivers side window regulator, and probably the drivers side heated seat. I hate getting into the tahoe when its -20c and colder and it doesn't work.

Razorback58

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
02 Tahoe LT has 161000 miles on it. Put a starter on it yesterday, the first thing that I have ever had to replace on it other than an oil drain plug.

LuSe4

Bleen Member
Reaction score
My 05 just rolled 80,000. With the only issue being a bad 4wd switch on the dash back in 2008.

ghost

Reaction score
i currenty have 93,*** on my 2002 right now. have it up on CList at the moment seeing what kind of trades i can get. Only probs ive had to date is A/c compressor went out around 80k, and knock sensor is currently out. other than that, just normal ol maintanace upkeep.
Oh, i also had a baseball sized rust spot devolop right below my gas tank.. anyone else have this problem? its currently in the shop getting cut out.

DuckHunter

Reaction score
02 Yukon

216,000 and climbing:shocked:

Replaced: Knock Sensors everything else has been preventive maintance by
choice

erikrichard

Reaction score
When I was looking for a 2nd hand truck it was difficult to find anything under 180k miles, many had well over 200k....

+1. I started my search looking for an '03+ with less than 100k for $10k - took a few weeks to find a good deal, settled on a pristine condition '02 w/ 103k for $10,500. Couldn't believe what people wanted for trucks with 200k+, my search definately reaffirmed to me that these trucks are built well.
It didn't help that it had to be a white SLT (or LT if Tahoe) packaged 4wd 3rd row standard length with the 5.3l engine - I actually feel pretty lucky to have found exactly what I was looking for in only a few weeks.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tahoe nate