How many of your friends have Tahoes/Yukons????

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rivieraracing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
A friend at work had 2 of them, a suburban and a tahoe, he traded in the tahoe for a titan but still has the suburban!!

Modded

That Guy
Reaction score
My Brother has an Escalade............

picture.php

He is on here but doesn't post much :Wedgie:

---------- Post added at 10:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:16 AM ----------

+ my boy NC has 30 or so NBS's and NNBS's, does that count :shrug:

Lol that was a funny joke.
I have a few frineds with Tahoes but they are all regular stock stuff, I'm the only one really rolling.

Mike Gomez

Reaction score
my cousin drives a stock ass big ass ugly ass suburban... that's all i can think off... a lot of my friends are broke and lazy and have ugly ass cars... =[

NJ04HOE

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Most of the people I know that have them don't mod them and they look at me like i'm crazy.
I have two friends who do mod theirs, one has a 01 Yukon XL, the other one has a 03 Hoe.
These are phone pics so they are not the best quality
This is my boy's Kon XL and my Hoe (before drop). He's got 24" D'vinci Havoc XL's, escalade 3rd brake light,rear vents and LED tails like mine just the smoked version and i'm not sure of the exact drop he has.
SammysKonandMyHoe.jpg

This is a co-workers Hoe, he parked next to me one day and it motivated me to drop mine. He's got 22's (I don't know what kind they are), Escalade vents,colormatched rear bumper,removed roof rack and the lower valance piece ( I think it's a 06 part) and 2/4 drop.
TwoHoes.jpg
Travshoe.jpg

Last edited:

Travieso

Boooooooost !
Reaction score
eh no pictures but here is the break down

Brother in law - 2008 TAHOE LT (Non Modded), 2005 CHEVY SILVERADO SS (exhaust, and CAI)

2nd Brother in Law - 2004 TAHOE Non Modded

And thats it

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Salty Crusty

Latest posts