how much for your 2 door tahoe/yukon?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

2doorbamahoe

Reaction score
I paid 4300 for mine, all stock. 160k miles
6egynenu.jpg
As it sits now with 213k miles I have had three differ offers that some people tell me that I'm retarded to pass up: one for 8k and two for 8500k. But I love it to much, someone would have to be intoxicated and very crazy to pay what I would take for it.

Last edited:

nicliv

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Happy Owners Club

I paid 5,500 for my "95" w/181,000 3rd owner well taken care of all stock. Wanted one for years but, braces weddings and all. I finally got one and think it's a keeper. The money you can spend. Oh my!

CARDAWGS97HOE

Reaction score
25k? Yeah okay buddy.

I turned down 8k a few times for my 1995. I sold it for 4,500 to my grandpa. Paid 4,500. Have way to much into it. Yes, I'm happy I did it that way. I know that truck is still being appreciated, driven, taken care of and respected. And I know eventually at some point I will own it again. Part of the deal we have between me and my grandpa with it. When he can no longer keep it or drive it, then I'll own it again.

:wtf2::lol:That's right J.O. $25k+ is what it would take for me to let mine go. Got more invested in this than what you think. Not even close to being done. Why you ask? Because I can Brahhhh.

aj713

Reaction score
I'd sell mine for 2500. But the blue part of the two tone paint has to be redone. No rust, solid floors and runs great. ume6ebuz.jpg

Sent by carrier pigeon

---------- Post added at 12:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:22 AM ----------

I'd sell mine for 2500. But the blue part of the two tone paint has to be redone. No rust, solid floors and runs great.

Sent by carrier pigeon

RI95Tahoe

Reaction score
hmm.....looking at this thread I guess I got lucky getting mine for $850. Interior needs work and needs rear barn doors and rear bumper, but overall the body and frame is solid. Came with a 2 year old GM crate motor....so overall I consider myself lucky.

As for selling.... wouldn't happen. Been wanting another Chevy since I got rid of my 85 Blazer.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
:lol:

xanatost

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got mine for 1000. Had 160,000 miles and the trany need to be rebuilt but for what I paid for I rebuilt it my self for around 600 with bigger better and stronger parts. She pushing 210,000 miles and would not take anything for her. This will be the last truck I ever own.

aj713

Reaction score
I'm Savin mine for my son, who appreciates it for being a 2 door. He gets his lisence this month. It just needs minor work, so with a fresh coat of paint, carpet, and recovering the seats, he's gonna enjoy it. With a crate 350 and rebuilt trans, I have no worries. I just put escalade wheels on it last month, and the blacked out halo headlights are comming this week. It came with a Gibson cat back, so all is comming along.