How to get higher channels on Sirius/XM?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Shadow17

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm trying to get channel 314- Turbo on my receiver and it won't pick up the stations that high.
Do I need to contact SiriusXM for a different package or is it a matter of rebooting the receiver?

jl449

Full Access Member
Reaction score
314 turbo... Hey thats a pretty cool station... never heard of it. I don't have it on the Denali and on my other Sirius car radio. I have the all access package which has everything. I only have that station on the SiriusXM app.

This is what is on Sirius website for newer radios - so you should call sirius and see they can update the radio via OTA:

Three new music channels were added to the streaming service, to the SiriusXM app, and to newer satellite radios with SiriusXM service:

• Poptropolis, a new channel featuring 80s, '90s, and millennium music all on one channel, is on Channel 300.
  • SiriusXM Turbo, a new channel featuring hard rock from the '90s to the 2000s, is on Channel 314.
  • El Paisa, a new Latino variety channel features music, celebrities, news, sports, inspirational, home, and personal improvement content, is on Channel 470.

Last edited: