HVAC issues, blend/panel actuators don't work.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
J

jfranco

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Did a quick search for grounds and came up with very little. Any idea where the grounds are at? I tried to trace a few solid black wires, but they eventually lead into the wiring loom mess.

The more I look at this issue, the more I agree with what you said originally. This looks an awful lot like a faulty control unit. I know I replaced it, but the one I got from autozone didn't look particularly good. I'm wondering if someone had the same issue as me, bought the part from autozone, pulled the old switcheroo and I wound up with the defective part.

Alldata seems to support the control unit idea as well.

chip

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did a quick search for grounds and came up with very little. Any idea where the grounds are at? I tried to trace a few solid black wires, but they eventually lead into the wiring loom mess.

The more I look at this issue, the more I agree with what you said originally. This looks an awful lot like a faulty control unit. I know I replaced it, but the one I got from autozone didn't look particularly good. I'm wondering if someone had the same issue as me, bought the part from autozone, pulled the old switcheroo and I wound up with the defective part.

Alldata seems to support the control unit idea as well.

Damn! That's very insightful! LOL @ The Old Switch-a-roo!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kevpar