I dare someone to OUT-DO this!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

robdeniro0

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yuko don"t let folks dissuade you, just different strokes for different folks. That being said that set up is pretty cool and looks like a clean install, would definitely get some looks which is why we all do exterior mods.

ATX DENALI

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Well I guess it would if your dumb enough to have them on while your driving!(i.e James Stewart).

Have'nt you guys ever just chilled in a parking lot and play music and show off lighting,modds new installs and such?

Guess I'm the idiot that thought it looked kinda neat. I'll take my finger tips and me mouse back down to the 00-06 world....Sorry MODDED, i cant compete with those some 5000 posts:worship:. Obviously you have a lot to say.....

THX IBIZZY for having some similar taste....I'm out.............

I thought they were on like that while you were driving, my bad. I have never been one to sit and let strangers look over my ride, but then again, I don't really trust anybody unless I know them well.

OP
OP
Yuko04

Yuko04

"SquareBODluvr"
Reaction score
I think its a sweet set up. If I had cash I wouldn't think about it twice.

I would surely not have em on while driving though.

I hear ya.... on another note.. SICK W6 hood on the HOE! OOOH and looks like we got a 3/5 drop? Im jealous and still waiting for mine to get out of production this week.

---------- Post added at 02:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:07 PM ----------

Yuko don"t let folks dissuade you, just different strokes for different folks. That being said that set up is pretty cool and looks like a clean install, would definitely get some looks which is why we all do exterior mods.

Your right... I wasnt trying to force it down anyones throat and I am really trying to float the forums for ideas and what not. It is weird being in both worlds Minitruckin and Suv modding. I'm so used to giving input on baggs,valves and how to shave this and how to shave that,body drops and fender tuck how to's. I get lost some times... Must be a Minnesota thing:hands:

sumo

dn ʇǝƃ ʇuɐɔ & llǝɟ ı
Reaction score
Meh, It reminds me of a Bad Ballast or hid Bulb that constantly flickers. Me no likey. Same with the music

OP
OP
Yuko04

Yuko04

"SquareBODluvr"
Reaction score
UM....yeah....you got me!!!:doh2:

Goodinblack

I Like Tacos
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I kinda like it, but then again would never spend anything to actually do it.