I have a serious problem!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dps01

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sell them all and get a new Tahoe! If you haven’t driven a new one at least give it a try! The handling, performance and smooth quiet ride will be quite a difference from what you have - or maybe not. Either way it’s worth a test run!
Will not rule out owning a newer Tahoe especially w/ diesel; but they will pry the keys of the GMT800 out of my cold dead hands… :D

BacDoc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
At 71, I still turn wrenches on the side for two reasons. I like doing it and want to stay active doing what I like. Plus, supplements.

I am only a thousandaire.
You are an inspiration! 70 is a milestone in the aging process and great to hear about people who have some passion and enthusiasm. So easy to just say ok Im 70 so I should stop doing challenging stuff and sit on my ass! I would rather take my vehicle to seasoned pro who has seen a lot.

Like your style bro!

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
You are an inspiration! 70 is a milestone in the aging process and great to hear about people who have some passion and enthusiasm. So easy to just say ok Im 70 so I should stop doing challenging stuff and sit on my ass! I would rather take my vehicle to seasoned pro who has seen a lot.

Like your style bro!
I am still very active and because I pick and choose what I want to do, I am not under a gun to finish by a certain time. I work at my own speed and dictate the parts used. I do as much as I can on my girl's 2 trucks, 1990 K2500 xcab 130k miles Silverado and her 2002 74k miles TrailBlazer and my own 2005 166k miles Z71 Tahoe. The other vehicles I work on are in the neighborhood and at my American Legion and VFW.

When working, I take breaks as needed or wanted. Keeps me sharp and I really don't wake up stiff or limp around. I see ads all over for experienced techs but I am not gonna have some guy/girl on my back. If I don't want to work, any day, I don't.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Drew1987gn