I just baught my 2011 tahoe but there is a problem

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

iKrromz

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Heey,

I just bought my chevy Tahoe LTZ last week but there is a problem..!!

The problem is : I hear a lot of noise above my head the sound I think it's from the auto climate control, yesterday I went to the dealer In my city just to check it out because I need the car for the next 4 days and I'm thinking to fix it later
they send someone with me to check the problem but he said that is a mic for the blutooth !!!, I said but there no blutooth in the car he said bring it later and we'll change it for you ,, actually am very angry because the car is new and I have this problem the odd-meter of the car: 700 KM

The thing that I afraid from I don't know if the dealer knows how to fix it or if he have the part for it !! because the dealer in my country very bad and have no experience

some times when I try to push on it the sound despair , do u have any idea how to fix that problem or how to take off the grill of this part?

Modded

That Guy
Reaction score
I'm not sure where you are but I am guessing maybe Dybai or Saudi Arabia. Anyways they do not know what they are talking about. That part is a temperature aspirator that the car uses to sense the temperature to adjust the Auto A/C. Here it is here:http://www.gmpartsdirect.com/result...ber=20931026&singlepart=1&partnumber=25903301 but they do not ship outside the US.

What you should try before replacing it is get a can of compressed air (used for cleaning computer keyboards) and spray into it in case its dirty, that will stop noise due to dirt. If that does not work get the above part and replace it. It pulls out of the roof easily.

BananaHANDS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
+1 ^ I can't believe a dealership doesn't know what that is..... Actually, yeah I can.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
X3 what modded said :)

JimZ

Reaction score
Believe you are having the same problem I recently had with my 2011 Denali. The aspirator which is right above your head makes a "spinning/whirling" sound when the vehicle is hot, will go away as the vehicle cools. My vehicle has 6 of these and I hear its a common problem usually from dirt/dust accumilating in the piece. Why 2011 models are seeing this fresh off the showroom floor is crazy. These pieces probably have been sitting on a shelf for years. Easy fix under warranty and any GM dealer should know about this. Sorry you are having this problem.

OP
OP
I

iKrromz

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I'm not sure where you are but I am guessing maybe Dybai or Saudi Arabia. Anyways they do not know what they are talking about. That part is a temperature aspirator that the car uses to sense the temperature to adjust the Auto A/C. Here it is here:http://www.gmpartsdirect.com/result...ber=20931026&singlepart=1&partnumber=25903301 but they do not ship outside the US.

What you should try before replacing it is get a can of compressed air (used for cleaning computer keyboards) and spray into it in case its dirty, that will stop noise due to dirt. If that does not work get the above part and replace it. It pulls out of the roof easily.
Yes, I'm from saudi arabia . the problem I don't think that I can find the compressed air here but I'll try to find it, but don't u think it's weird because I don't think there is dirt because the car is new. so it's pulls out easily? what I need to pull it out? or with my hand I cant pull it? because I'm really afraid to do it wrong :(

+1 ^ I can't believe a dealership doesn't know what that is..... Actually, yeah I can.
You should believe, most of the dealers in saudi arabia like that :)
and the prices are very high than US !!!

X3 what modded said :)

thank u :)

Believe you are having the same problem I recently had with my 2011 Denali. The aspirator which is right above your head makes a "spinning/whirling" sound when the vehicle is hot, will go away as the vehicle cools. My vehicle has 6 of these and I hear its a common problem usually from dirt/dust accumilating in the piece. Why 2011 models are seeing this fresh off the showroom floor is crazy. These pieces probably have been sitting on a shelf for years. Easy fix under warranty and any GM dealer should know about this. Sorry you are having this problem.

Yes !! when the vehicle is hot the sound become higher !!,, the problem that the dealer don't what that piece is :mad: ,, I have a appointment on Tuesday and I hope they have that piece , no problem man ,,, thanx for posting :)

GM Customer Service

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Heey,

I just bought my chevy Tahoe LTZ last week but there is a problem..!!

The problem is : I hear a lot of noise above my head the sound I think it's from the auto climate control, yesterday I went to the dealer In my city just to check it out because I need the car for the next 4 days and I'm thinking to fix it later
they send someone with me to check the problem but he said that is a mic for the blutooth !!!, I said but there no blutooth in the car he said bring it later and we'll change it for you ,, actually am very angry because the car is new and I have this problem the odd-meter of the car: 700 KM

The thing that I afraid from I don't know if the dealer knows how to fix it or if he have the part for it !! because the dealer in my country very bad and have no experience

some times when I try to push on it the sound despair , do u have any idea how to fix that problem or how to take off the grill of this part?

iKrromz,

I see that you reside outside of the United States. Unfortunately, I can only assist customers inside the United States. However, I will be happy to provide you with a phone number that should be of assistance. Here is the phone number: 9714-314-3408. I hope this helps!

Thank you!

Elizabeth, GM Customer Service

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
^^^GREAT post on this Elizabeth :waytogo:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members